Location: Remote, US, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered
About Nortridge Software
The consulting Software Engineer works directly with the consulting Project Managers to write custom web services, interfaces, reports and scripts for implementations of the Nortridge Loan System. The engineer will participate in many aspects of the project life-cycle including requirements analysis, system configuration, data conversion, custom development, testing, deployment and maintenance. The primary work location will be in Lake Forest, California, though telecommuting is allowed up to three to four days per week.
Travel is possible, but will be infrequent.
Required Skills and Experience
- SQL for either SQL Server or Oracle
- Understanding of web development and technologies like ASP.NET, XML, HTML and SOAP
- Analytical abilities for data mapping and conversion
- Excellent communication skills. The appropriate candidate must demonstrate a strong command of both written correspondence as well as oral communication.
- Experience with reporting tools like SQL Reporting Services and Tableau
- Experience in financial services industry or similar business
- Working knowledge of business concepts in finance and accounting
- Prior NLS implementation experience
Date Posted: 01-28-22